What We’re All About
Every Uberflipper is laser-focused on creating the best possible product and experience for our customers. We’ve gotten to where we are by working hard and as a result, have an amazing culture, great people and a some fun perks that make it all worthwhile.
What Uberflip Does
We’re marketing to marketers! Through our content automation platform, our goal is to empower marketers to create amazing content experiences while providing the tools and insight they need to generate leads and drive growth.
Who We’re Looking For In A Nutshell
- You have 3+ years experience in online marketing with specific experience in email marketing, marketing automation, PPC and landing page optimization
- You love to dive into a contact database, making sure it’s properly segmented so the right people are getting the best content for them.
- You have experience with marketing automation (HubSpot is a plus, but experience in other MA tools works).
- You’re analytical and can create and optimize campaigns based on the data available to you.
- You’re not afraid to get a little technical and have basic HTML skills.
- You’re not a designer, but bonus points if you have some basic graphic design skills.
- You can build out the systems and processes needed to nurture existing leads, setting up campaigns and optimizing them.
- You’re jazzed with every new email subscriber and fight tooth and nail to make sure they keep getting great emails.
- “Good enough” is not an option - you’re always striving for better.
- You love connecting with people (or segments of people) and want to send them helpful and relevant content.
- You have excellent communication and copywriting skills and work well in cross-functional teams.
- You hustle. When you see an opportunity, you’ll find a way to make it work.
- Understand the Uberflip model, customer, market and broader audience.
- Build campaigns focused on nurturing leads and compelling them to try Uberflip
- Manage new contacts as they are added to our database and ensure they receive the proper communications / follow up.
- Find ways to collect additional information about our existing contacts so we can learn more about our leads and customers.
- Track our email marketing performance and suggest / implement new strategies to improve and optimize.
- Build PPC campaigns and track/optimize results through the entire funnel
- Create, test and optimize landing pages for various campaigns as needed (bonus points if you’ve used Unbounce before).
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to design impactful emails that delight our customers.
- Report on your progress weekly / monthly.
What You'll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun
Uberflip offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed, this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, explore new ideas and create a career with tremendous impact.
Sound like a good fit?
Please use this JobScore application process to submit your application. Include a cover letter to show your interest and some examples of websites you’ve working on in the past. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.