This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1 of 1 people found this helpful
It will be difficult to know for sure:
- if you have Return Path or 250ok, you can run your campaign to their test lists and see what your inbox percentage is. Perhaps it is now lower.
- Open rates are pointless anyway because images can be blocked in preview, so it's possible more people did that due to software changes on their end. Nothing you can do other than try to use ALT text to entice people to do image download.
- You want to focus on CTR - what was it here? This is a much better indictor because it is an active engagement metric - the lead has to do this to take an action.
- Is this list mostly gmail or hotmail or yahoo? Perhaps you were dinged finally for oversending in a time period.
- You should always innovate - don't assume the same thing will work after a few months. Maybe people got tired of your subject lines?
- What was your hard bounce rate? Was it higher here?