This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
3 of 3 people found this helpful
Some questions you should ask:
- Check Admin>API to see how many API calls you are making. This is not an SFDC issue, but if it is alot, that could be a symptom.
- Admin>SFDC>Sync Activities - if this is on, you should consider turning this OFF and relying on Sales Insight or much narrower range of Tasks within workflows.
- Are you syncing all leads to SFDC?
- How many flows are controlling the sync? Are you syncing Programs-SFDC Campaigns? This could increase the volume that is hitting your SFDC triggers.
- Yes, consider ways to throttle your SFDC triggers.
- You may want to call Support or SFDC support to dig into this issue more.
I'll look through all of your suggestions/questions and post a response soon.