Sr Marketing Specialist - Demand Generation
About the Company
DigitalGlobe is a leading provider of commercial high-resolution earth observation and advanced geospatial solutions that help decision makers better understand our changing planet in order to save lives, resources and time. Sourced from the world’s leading constellation, our imagery solutions deliver unmatched coverage and capacity to meet our customers’ most demanding mission requirements. Each day customers in defense and intelligence, public safety, civil agencies, map making and analysis, environmental monitoring, oil and gas exploration, infrastructure management, navigation technology, and providers of location-based services depend on DigitalGlobe data, information, technology and expertise to gain actionable insight. DigitalGlobe is a public company listed on the NYSE as DGI, and is headquartered in Westminster, Colorado.
- Build out of Marketo assets and tools, such as landing pages, email templates, graphics, lists and forms.
- Development and implementation of Marketo programs, including programming, monitoring, and optimization.
- Monitoring and management of email campaign deliverability & opt-out requirements to assure legal compliance (CAN-SPAM & CASL).
- Build and report on dashboards, funnels, and campaigns between Salesforce and Marketo.
- Leverage Revenue Explorer and Revenue Cycle Analytics tools to understand and drive performance across the entire lead life cycle.
- Maintain database health - ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Marketo, Salesforce & third-party data providers.
- Implement segmentation strategies for targeted verticals and personas.
- Provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Provide day-to-day system, administration and configuration support for all Marketo users.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing automation. Marketo Certification preferred.
- Salesforce.com experience required.
- Experience managing email marketing and nurture campaigns.
- Proficient in MS Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and high degree of initiative to drive projects to completion.
- Solid analytical skills and a love for numbers.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
DigitalGlobe offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off
Applicants for this position will be required to take and pass a drug test.
DigitalGlobe is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital or familial status, age, disability, veteran status, military service or application for military service, status with regard to public assistance, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.