We’re looking for somebody with strong B2B experience of implementing applied technology projects, spanning web builds, platform development, marketing automation and more. Reporting into the Applied Technology Project Lead and the Directors of the Content & Activation practice, this individual will join a growing team of marketing technologists involved in day to day delivery of client briefs for the likes of BT, Sony and Automic.
We want a flexible, dynamic person who is able to contribute to positive client relationships, understanding business challenges and the ways that technical solutions could meet and exceed these.
They will be used to working in a demanding environment where it is not unusual to need to balance the requirements and 3 deadlines of multiple stakeholders effectively. As agentis a Marketo certified partner, accreditation to a ‘Marketo Expert’ or ‘Marketo Consultant’ level is desirable. Otherwise, hands on experience of running marketing automation campaigns using Eloqua, Silverpop or Pardot is required from any successful candidate.
- Project management and delivery:takes responsibility for running projects (or aspects of projects, as outlined by team lead), outlining clear targets, requirements and timescales, and over communicating internally and externally to ensure expectations are managed throughout
- Specialist skill delivery:ability to communicate specialist insights around applied technology and in particular marketing automation and knowledge in a manner that reinforces the value add services 3 that clients receive from agent; identifies areas for further developing these specialisms, based on self driven research and exposure
- Maintains and builds client relationships:is able to adapt style to suit the approach required by a given client dynamic, building healthy long term professional relationships in doing so; proactively suggests relevant approaches and ideas, based on an understanding of a customer’s industry, challenges and objectives
- Commercial processes and understanding:sets appropriate budgets for projects, ensures activity is delivered in a profitable fashion, and adheres to financial practices and processes; understands split ￼between fee and cost of sales on any given project and is able to oversee delivery in line with this; has developed an understanding of market value around agentservices
- Commitment and quality control:exceeds internal and client requests around a given task, adding appropriate insight and input wherever able; ensures all work meets expectations around timeliness, clarity and mode of delivery; collaborates with team members in an efficient and effective manner
- Managing up and down:is able to prioritise and delegate project responsibilities across team members, mindful of conflicting time pressures; calls in senior support where appropriate, providing visibility across the team while maintaining accountability; has started developing ability to line manage junior team members, demonstrating strategies for overseeing their day to day wellbeing and longer term growth
To apply, or for more information, please click here.
agent3 was created with a mission to link sales and marketing more closely to drive competitive advantage. Using the three ‘agents of change’ at our disposal - data, technology and content - we believe that we can help our customers build evidence-based marketing strategies that directly result in bigger sales pipelines that are quicker to close.
Our employees come from a variety of different backgrounds, all are passionately focused on how to use their skills to drive better commercial outcomes for their customers.