DemandLab is growing fast, and we need a few good people to add to the team. If you’re ready to reach for the next challenge, we want to hear from you.
Who are we?
DemandLab specializes in the art and science of online marketing and marketing automation. We’re results focused, service oriented, and always on the lookout for new ideas, new tools, and new talent. We’re helping companies take their marketing to the next level.
Work from anywhere: this position may be held remotely
The Junior Consultant is responsible for client engagements such as the development and implementation of nurture programs, scoring programs, trigger based communications, general email campaigns, reporting and analytics, system integrations, as well as strategic advisory in area of expertise.
This is a client-facing role that will interact with key internal and external stakeholders to understand and synthesize a client’s business need, develop key requirements based on this discovery, ensure acceptance and approval of these requirements and facilitate the completion of a client engagement through project management, strategic advisory and hands-on execution services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Marketing Automation and CRM programming
- Develop and deploy automated email campaigns
- Design and implement advanced nurture programs
- Design and implement lead scoring models
- Create forms and landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs
- Document processes and procedures for client marketing efforts and programs
- Manage and execute system deployment and integration projects
- Administer client marketing automation platform
- Recommend strategy and provide execution on database management
- Provide lead management and lifecycle strategy and implementation via marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Provide strategic and execution support on various programs within Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Use a creative and innovative approach to leverage marketing automation platforms for projects such as: developing end-to-end email preferences centers, microsites, event forms, deeper systems and information integrations, etc.
Reporting and Data Analysis
- Create basic and custom reports within the marketing automation platform as well as a CRM (e.g., Salesforce.com)
- Provide revenue focused reporting on all programs and marketing efforts within MAP and/or CRM
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for improvements to client marketing programs
- Create Salesforce.com report dashboards
- Create and update project calendar
- Facilitate and/or participate in client meetings
- Set and manage client expectations
- Build and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Create project documentation
Marketing and Sales Support
- Participate in pre-sales meetings and provide recommendations as needed
- Support development of Proposal/Scope of Work in conjunction with Sales
- Support business development projects as related to area of expertise
- Write regular blog posts
- Participate in social media
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to successfully define outcomes, manage expectations, manage cross-functional initiatives and meet deadlines based on project requirements
- Demonstrated history of building relationships, establishing and proving credibility and partnering with clients, business leaders and peers
- Facility in discussing technical matters with a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of demand generation strategies and tactics, digital and email marketing campaign execution tactics and best practices, data hygiene and analytics
- Confident and articulate presentation skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Project management experience
- Analytical skills and ability to synthesize information quickly
- Organized and detail oriented to ensure work is performed accurately, completely and meets or exceeds the client’s expectations
- Industrious, motivated, resourceful and creative
Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent related experience
- 1-2 years of marketing/demand generation experience
- 1+ years Marketo, Eloqua or other relevant marketing automation platform experience
- 1+ years Salesforce.com experience
- 1+ years relevant marketing data analysis experience
If you think you’re a great fit for this position please apply now.