We are now taking resumes for a newly opened position at AppFolio in Santa Barbara Ca - we build cloud based products for vertical markets who are not getting the most out of technology. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a Marketo Admin role with a truly awesome team of people!
CRM Programs Manager
The CRM Programs Manager will serve as the catalyst for the growth of engagement, conversion, and multi-touch revenue generation at AppFolio. This role is a key stakeholder in our marketing and sales operations processes, responsible for the overall effectiveness of our demand flow and email marketing programs across the entire customer journey. This role will work with vendors and cross-functional teams internally to ensure marketing automation, CRM and database processes run smoothly and effectively.
The CRM Programs Manager will work within a multi-touch and real-time marketing automation environment transforming our editorial calendar into email nurturing and communications systems that will ultimately influence our prospects’ and customers’ success.
The CRM Programs Manager will work closely with Marketing Programs teams, Customer Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Operations, SDR team, Business Systems, and Sales Operations in executing, governing and analyzing the success of our demand flow and email marketing engine.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- As Marketo (MAP) Administrator and main point of contact at AppFolio, ensure that we are using all modules and features that both enhance our customers’ desktop and mobile email experience, and drive increased customer engagement and product purchase
- Maintain AppFolio’s sender score, reputation, inbox deliverability, and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Create campaign assets in marketing automation system (emails, forms, landing pages, etc.)
- Drive CRM and email testing strategies to improve performance of email campaigns and quality of leads
- Grow our marketing database via more organic strategies vs. bought/rented lists
- Drive ongoing pursuit of industry knowledge, best practices and trends as it pertains to marketing automation and lead management
- Other as required to meet the company’s goals
- Build incredibly robust and efficient program templates for your and the team’s use to ensure desired and designed email experience and tracking
- Evolve our use of emails, LPs, forms and thank you pages to decrease the barrier to entry, increase engagement, enhance responsive and mobile experience, drive sharing + amplification of our content, and increase performance tracking capability
- As Marketo (MAP) Administrator, define, document, train and provide governance and best practice use of MAP
- In partnership with Marketing Operations Manager, own, understand and document lead/data flow, Sales SLA and API integration with MAP (Marketo), CRM platforms (SFDC) and Web properties
- Run APM List Building program, partnering with 3rd party content and list build vendors to increase our marketable database, including the cleansing and upload of all lists.
- Establish KPIs, email marketing reporting, including Customer Marketing. Measure results and optimize the lead and customer nurturing workflows
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email marketing program
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience in email or database marketing
- Strong business writing and editing capabilities, preferably with direct experience in B2B marketing
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as sender score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong implementation ability
- Positive attitude and a great sense of humor
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem solver with the ability to lead and interact effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of developing effective segmentation and targeting strategies to maximize value from large complicated customer databases
- Exceptional marketer, with strong command of communication principles, especially in one to one communication channels like email
- Ability to develop systems and processes that provide structure and discipline
CRM Programs Manager.docx 141.3 KB