Marketing Operations Specialist
Reporting To: Global Marketing Operations
San Jose, CA
A Marketing Operations Specialist is required at SLI Systems to support and increase marketing efficiency through world-class automation. The Marketing Operations Specialist role reports to Global Marketing Operations. The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for developing and deploying marketing programs. The candidate will also be expected to measure and analyze the performance of marketing initiatives, as well as supporting the reporting, operational and technology objectives of the global marketing team. In addition to supporting the needs of the global marketing team, the candidate will work closely with the global sales operations team and NA sales.
The successful candidate will be a curious, self-disciplined professional, with a service orientation and collaborative approach. They will be comfortable working in a dynamic environment, be willing to ask questions and drill down to establish root causes, and be able to balance and prioritize the needs of multiple stakeholders. This role presents a huge opportunity for growth.
- Be the resident expert on our marketing tools, technologies, and analytics - making recommendations, and training users of all levels as required.
- Build and implement campaigns in Marketo, including email campaigns, smart campaigns, webinars, direct mail campaigns and reporting.
- Manage project requests and work with team to ensure completion - use internal project management tool.
- Assist Global Marketing Operations with budget planning for marketing functions and technologies when required.
- Build strong working relationships within marketing and other cross functional groups.
- Work effectively to communicate, coordinate, and integrate marketing and communications, and apply best-in-class practices to all efforts.
- Manage external relationships with marketing technology vendors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent with 3 – 6 years working experience.
- Marketo (or equivalent) Certification.
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com.
- Good working knowledge of sales and marketing operations, especially in the area of performance measurement.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Motivated self-starter able work independently with ability to keep up in a fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized to ensure accuracy in completion of tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with clarity and simplicity to team members of all levels.
- Initiative to take on tasks and drive projects under limited direction.
- Experience using other marketing technologies such as Lattice Engines, Demandbase, Reachforce, RingLead (or equivalent technologies) a bonus.
Submit All Applications: