Title: Marketo Program Analyst - Marvel Marketers for - Google Enterprise (Contract)
Reporting To: Maneeza Aminy, Marvel Marketers (Maneeza@marvelmarketers.com)
Based: Google Mountain View Office
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months → With possibility to extend given performance and fit.
As a Junior Operations Analyst you will be responsible for providing support to the Marketing Strategy and Insights (MSI) team for Google Enterprise. The Role will support the automation of marketing campaigns through Marketo. You must have the technical aptitude and business acumen to support the design and implementation of 1:1 marketing programs to move leads through a "buyers journey". You must be comfortable analyzing the key causes of data integrity issues (accuracy, duplication and completeness), drive processes/systems that solve these issues and communicate them with confidence within the internal team.
- Work closely with stakeholders on the marketing team to drive campaign execution and operations
- Own end-to-end management of operations for marketing campaigns
- Design/localise, automate and optimise regional demand generation campaigns through Marketo
- Data management (incl. segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in the Salesforce CRM)
- Build, manage and maintain reports/dashboards within Salesforce CRM
- Automate and improve data integrity for the operations team
- Own and manage our internal Bug/support ticket system
- Own and manage operational excellence through external vendors and consultants
- Be the Marketo power-user for the marketing team, working alongside a global team of power-users to scale global campaigns and compile best practices
- Own the relationship with the Web teams supporting processes and alignment around forms and data submissions.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are so busy, we don't have a website yet :) If you want to join the team, feel free to ping me directly with your skill set and interest!
I have the same question (0)