We're looking for a Marketo and digital marketing specialist to join us at Yokogawa!
We're a fast-growing international company with many opportunities. We help engineers in industrial automation and test and measurement.
Learn more here.
The Marketing Specialist position plays a key role as an internal marketing specialist in driving campaign project management and execution. He/She helps to make drive data-driven decisions for new customer acquisition as well as marketing to our loyal customers. This role requires one to build and deploy digital programs and campaigns, test assets, list verification/segmentation and general reporting. This is a great opportunity for someone with a proven track record in a fast paced environment. This position requires a flexible team player, who is committed to quality results, thinks strategically, forms opinions based on the data and who can operate independently.
- Work with internal and external teams to develop and deploy marketing campaigns (e.g., SEM, Webinar, Email, Display)
- Through hands-on use of the marketing automation platform (Marketo), creates and executes strategic digital marketing initiatives and ensure ongoing optimization of Revenue Marketing efforts. Proficiently utilize marketing automation tool and provide day-to-day troubleshooting of issues related to Marketo.
- Is an expert on various lead generation channels such as email, webinars, social media, and paid search, providing information on the latest and greatest in the industry to the organization
- Report regularly on performance and campaign effectiveness
- Assist other members of the marketing team help make data driven decisions
- Develop easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible content.
- Occasional administrative duties in support of campaign execution and departmental needs
- 2 or more years of relevant experience (marketing, analytics, campaign management, market research, or a quantitative type of function)
- Project management experience
- Advanced Excel Experience
- Analytical and creative problem solver
- Ability to learn new software, reporting tools and processes quickly
- Ability to prioritize, self-manage, and seek help when necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Personality that thrives in a fast-paced, exciting work environment
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or similar web analytics packages a plus
- Experience with Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics a Plus
Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field
Prior Experience: 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing