Marketing | San Francisco, CA, United States
Marketing Programs Manager
Datameer is looking for an exceptional, focused marketing programs manager that thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and loves the challenges of creating and managing successful lead generation events and programs.
As Marketing Programs Manager, you will bring executional excellence to a variety of marketing projects including trade shows, events, e-marketing, trainings, etc. along with new ideas and continual improvements to challenge the status quo.
Your project management skills will enable you to manage the details of a large number of programs simultaneously, often with tight deadlines and budgets.
You will provide feedback and help plan brilliant tactical marketing programs to meet goals with product marketing, global programs, external influencers, demand generation and field marketing peers.
Being customer service focused, you will collaboratively strategize with the customer success team to help drive customer expansion pipeline opportunities. You will possess excellent presentation skills to communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
- Candidates should have 5-7 years experience in managing marketing programs including but not limited to email marketing, seminars, webinars, trade shows, content syndication, nurture campaigns
- Significant experience and domain expertise in enterprise software, experience in data integration, business intelligence and/or database markets and applications a plus.
- Must have prior experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Track record of identifying and addressing market and industry trends from a marketing programs standpoint
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and prospects via lead generation programs and manage lead generation programs and budgets via metrics.
- Familiarity with MQLs, SQLs, lead life cycle are strong assets
- Self starter, entrepreneurial in nature, fearless as to any marketing challenge.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with an MBA a plus
- Manage installed base customer interactions and email promotions,newsletter communications
- Lead in the creation and delivery of world class joint marketing initiatives with Datameer’s partners and customers including but not limited to email marketing, seminars, webinars, trade shows, content syndication, nurture campaigns
- Build joint marketing programs, from concepts to program execution that engage partners, customers, build awareness, generate qualified leads, and drive new business
- Develop and maintain a system of trackers and dashboards to monitor joint marketing goals, programs, deliverables, and results by partner.
- Work with partners and internal teams to deliver marketing programs and nurture campaigns to propel all partner, customer and demand generation activities.
- Manage the ongoing communication with the partner and customer community.
- Identify and develop nurture and drip campaigns to various lead life cycle segments
- Working with demand generation team members including marketing operations, and field marketing program manager on various marketing and nurture programs
- Other duties as assigned
Take a peek inside! Join us and find your career success with Datameer! http://www.datameer.com/company/careers/index.html
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.