Marketing | San Francisco, CA, United States
Top 10 Most Innovative Big Data Companies - Fast Company
Best Big Data Discovery Product - GigaOM
Big Data Analytics for Big Data Discovery. Datameer is the only end-to-end big data analytics application purpose-built for Hadoop that enables the fastest time from raw data to new insights. Our mission is to simplify the complexity of big data analytics and empower everyone to make data-driven decisions in minutes, not months. We believe you shouldn’t need a data scientist or multiple, technical tools to model, integrate, cleanse, prepare, analyze and visualize your data. Datameer is the one-stop-shop for getting all your data into Hadoop, analyzing that data, and visualizing your results.
- Collaborate with regional sales managers to develop a strategy that hits quarterly lead and revenue acceleration goals
- Innovate new ways to further penetrate the Datameer addressable market for new business
- Develop and execute campaigns to stimulate expansion business
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on program effectiveness
- Plan and execute executive-level thought leadership events
- Plan and execute 3rd party events and tradeshow sponsorships
- Work with partners and channels to help drive sales pipeline via marketing campaigns
- Manage events budgets, cross-departmental communications and post event ROI reporting
- Work directly with partners and the extended support community
- Other duties and job responsibilities as assigned
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in complex fast-paced quota driven environments
- Creativity and the courage to innovate
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent
- 5+ years of executing field marketing (or similar marketing) programs
- Data driven and familiar with marketing metrics
- Resourceful and confident to dive in and tackle problems - constantly driving programs forward
- Decisive, Agile, and Iterative; easily able to shift gears between thinking and doing.
- A positive team-centric attitude and love for making customers feel successful
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams to work with you and feel great about their contribution
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop complex programs from inception
- Good communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines and goals
- Proficiency in basic office tools, such as Salesforce.com, Excel, Keynote, and Google Docs. Working knowledge of Marketo a plus.
Hundreds of customers including CIOs, CMOs, CTOs, doctors, scientists, law enforcement officials, and even olympic athletes, are all relying on Datameer to help them get from raw data to insight faster than ever. We invite you to learn more! http://www.datameer.com/solutions/index.html
Are you bold, fearless and passionate? Today’s reality is that we live in a data-driven world where data equals power, and with great power, comes great responsibility. At Datameer, we take this responsibility seriously. We are here to help companies get faster time to insight to solve the new use cases that are cropping up with the explosion of structured and unstructured data. Customers love us and we work to make our company even better each day.
We work smart and know how to enjoy doing so. We ride our bikes and bring our dogs to work, enjoy catered lunches, sync up during office Happy Hours and even.. take advantage of get-aways in our NYC & SF corporate apartment dwellings. Take a peek inside! Join us and find your career success with Datameer! http://www.datameer.com/company/careers/index.html
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.