Basic Function and Scope of the Position:
The Marketing Coordinator role is responsible for helping to enhance the processes and framework of our Marketing Automation tool (Marketo) and our CRM (Salesforce.com) to support marketing’s key objectives. This role will require a person who is passionate about process, driving simplicity from complexity, team collaboration and enjoys being hands on within Marketing Automation and CRM software.
- Support for global marketing initiative of Lead To Order project implementation
- Marketo foundational clean up support (fields, forms, campaign clean up, etc.)
- Support of reporting in Salesforce.com and Marketo (smart lists, email subscriptions, dashboard cloning, campaign metrics, etc.)
- Point of contact for new website programs that need to be created within Marketo
- Modification and creation of existing program templates used by global and regional marketing teams
- Facilitating a variety of marketing projects as directed and document process
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce.com such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, lead management/routing and data cleansing
- Support the building of recommendations for global marketing tools and implementation of future platforms
Preferred Educational Background:
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences degree in communication, marketing/business, life sciences, or related field preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Recommended experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM and Marketo or other marketing automation systems preferred
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Well organized with strong time management skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Capacity to work independently, as well as in a team environment.