4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2015 7:40 AM by Osman Erzinclioglu

Statistics for E-mails for Campaigns Triggered by an API Call

Osman Erzinclioglu

Hello,

We have a series of campaigns that are triggered by an API call in the evening on each business day. (Monday to Friday.)

Some HTML is generated outside of Marketo, and then the API call is made to Marketo to a specific campaign so that a group of subscribers (based on a boolean field used to generate the list of recipients) receives an e-mail that contains that HTML.

When I look at the campaign in Marketo I can see all the times it was run and how many qualified leads there were each time it was run, but when I examine the e-mail performance report, I see those e-mails listed, but with very low numbers and only one entry for each e-mail. (Even though each of these e-mails is sent daily from Monday to Friday.)

Can anyone tell me where I can find the fine level data (Sent, Delivered, % Delivered, Hard Bounced, Soft Bounced, Pending, Opened, % Opened, Clicked, et cetera) that appears for the rest of the e-mails in the e-mail performance report for each run of this campaign? Is that data even available?

Thanks!

- Osman