The Marketing Operations Manager at EDR is responsible for operating our CMS, marketing automation, analytics platforms, and social media sites. He or she will be responsible for all online outreach & demand generation campaigns, as well as tracking on these campaigns and web site metrics. In addition, the individual will be responsible for working with the Marketing organization to deliver automated responses to inquiries, manage inbound lead flow, and drive revenue and leads.
EDR is a national provider of data, technology tools, and insight for property due diligence and compliance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
• Create and manage technical aspects of key marketing processes and systems used to generate, nurture, distribute, and report on leads
• Oversee all marketing programs utilizing marketing automation platform Marketo and Salesforce.com
• Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (requires working with content management software; WordPress)
• Work with the marketing team on campaign execution; including list sourcing, segmentation, and post-campaign analysis
• Ensuring compliance with email marketing best practices such as multivariate testing, segmentation, life-cycle campaigns, and dynamic content delivery
• Manage EDR’s social media sites and grow EDR’s social media presence
• Keep current with emerging web technologies and SEO strategies through relevant social media organizations, blogs, listservs, and events
• Increase efficiency in lead processes and pipeline creation by optimizing the company’s primary conversion points across the marketing & sales funnel
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and ensure that all campaigns are properly coded for tracking
• Track and report on all web site metrics (Google Analytics, SalesForce Reporting & Marketo Analytics)
Apply here! Marketing Operations Manager | EDRnet