1 of 1 people found this helpful
If you do a search you will find several related threads. I'd recommend:
- Traffic Cop (routing program) to sit at the top and choose where to place the lead. It will only put the lead in 1 engagement at a time. If you want, you can have it listen for field changes and push someone to a different Brand.
- Brand A
- Brand B
- Brand C
Each Brand has 3 or 4 streams to conform to your AIDA model (pretty common actually) and you will drop in content as appropriate.
You should setup a new Engagemetn Channel to conform to this model of statues:
- Engaged (?? filled out at least 1 form)
- Moved to Other Brand (if you switched before Goal)
- Reached Goal (whatever it is)
- Bad Exit - did something bad
- Unsubscribed - unsubbed from THIS Engagement.