AnsweredAssumed Answered

Fills Out Form trigger campaign

Question asked by James Glavin on Jul 9, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 15, 2015 by James Glavin

Hi there,

I'm hoping the good folks of the Marketo community can help me come up with a smarter way of organizing a series of trigger campaigns I've created. The point of the campaigns is to change a number of fields (product line, lead source etc) when a lead fills out a form. The fields will be updated with different data depending on which landing page they were on when they filled out the form.

One campaign updates field values when someone fills out a form on marketo landing page a, b or c; a second campaign changes those values (to something else) if they fill out a form on page x, y or z and so on.

We have one global form, so I'm using the trigger 'Fills Out Form' with the constraint 'Web Page is' to define the relevant landing page.

fills out form.PNG

The annoying thing is that every time I create a new landing page, I need to remember to add it into the relevant campaign. I was hoping that there would be a way of using a naming convention and a constraint such as 'Web Page begins with...' so that as long as I named new landing pages correctly, they would be included in the campaign automatically without having to add them in manually. But I only have the option of 'Web Page is' or 'Web Page is not'.

Can anyone think of a cunning way of achieving this?

Thanks!

James

Outcomes