SOLVED

Auto- generate weekly email containing cvs from smartlist

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto- generate weekly email containing cvs from smartlist

Hey Guys,

I'm currently setting up a new campaign to run a swag give away promo with Printfection.

Since Printfection's api doesn't integrate directly with Marketo I'm having to use a much less automated work-flow than I had originally hoped (Here's what they recommend doing- Which is what I'm working on).

Unfortunately, this requires me to:

1. manually export a csv of the users who have filled out the form on our landing page 1-2x week

2. generate and add the codes from printfection to the csv

3. send them out to the team at printfection

So, my question is - Is there any way to have marketo send me an email containing the extracted smartlist in csv format?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Auto- generate weekly email containing cvs from smartlist

smart list subscriptions are coming...eventually.

If you have RCE, you could try using that instead with a Lead Analysis report and the fields you want.

Why can't printfection use the API or a webhook here?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

smart list subscriptions are coming...eventually.

If you have RCE, you could try using that instead with a Lead Analysis report and the fields you want.

Why can't printfection use the API or a webhook here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Josh Hill​ They have an api but it's a manual integration process that would require us to devote additional developer resources to the project which we don't have at the moment. Looking for a solution to make it easier for a few months before we automate it.

- Thanks for replying!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jesse Williams​ -

We've been evaluating Printfection too. They've told us that their integration was fairly straight forward and "simple". What CRM are you using? To your knowledge, is your integration issues you're experiencing an anomaly?

Thank you in advance for the insight!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Christina Reynolds​,

I was able to finally setup an automated campaign with Printfection using web hooks. I saw in their newsletter last week that they've created a tutorial on how to do it. I'm sure if you reach out to their sales team they can get you the information. It's pretty straight forward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great. Thank you for the feedback, Jesse Williams​.

How has your overall experience with them been? Any "lessons learned" you can share would be much appreciated!