MARKETING COORDINATOR / MANAGER POSITION
Leading manufacturer of CNC EDM machinery is looking for a Marketing Coordinator / Manager. We offer an attractive compensation package including base salary + benefits.
The Marketing Coordinator / Manager reports to the President and is responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies and materials to drive revenue and growth. Supports marketing direction with research, planning and analysis. Evaluates B2B market conditions, customer research and competitor data to implement necessary marketing changes.
- Provide market analysis from market data including market share, market trends, product and territory trends
- Create and design sales tools, including; sales presentations, brochures, flyers, trade show graphics, ect. using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Manage and produce all sales documents including quotations, brochures, graphics, etc.
- Design and develop content for monthly email campaigns and analyze campaigns’ results (Have experience in MailChimp, Constant Contact, or similar)
- Handle all outbound marketing efforts including customer testimonials, monthly press releases, product and company editorials, etc.
- Manage and support trade shows, open houses and public exhibitions (booth, visuals, etc.)
- Manage website and maintain content using CMS (Business Catalyst)
- Implement marketing automation system
- Support integrated marketing efforts across digital and print including creative website development, sales literature and banner ads
- Execution of revenue-generating customer marketing programs including first in search, search terms, content updates and content development
- Own company social media experience (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- SEM Campaign development and management (including keyword strategy, competitive keyword research, A/B testing)
- Manage advertising investments including website, search engine and print budgets, analyze and report results
- 3+ years of solid work experience in marketing and competitive analysis in B2B environment
- Adobe Creative Cloud Experience is a must
- MUST be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment where you work on multiple projects at once
- Experience working with a CMS (such as Business Catalyst)
- Marketing Automation Experience (Marketo, Act-on, Hubspot)
- MS Office Experience
- Strong SEO Experience
- SEM Experience (Google Adwords)
- Trade show experience
- Excellent critical thinking skills with ability to perform strategic analysis and develop recommendations
- Ability to write creatively in a clear and organized manner and tailor writing appropriately to the audience
- Excellent verbal communications skills and ability to maintain professional internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities to meet organizational objectives
- Current knowledge and experience with online marketing, web analytics, search engine optimization and social media (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Working knowledge and understanding of machinery industry a plus
- Basic working knowledge of web development technologies (HTML/CSS)
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Location: Schaumburg, Illinois
***If interested, please email Agata Bosch @ email@example.com