McGraw-Hill Education is a digital learning company that draws on its more than 100 years of educational expertise to offer solutions which improve learning outcomes around the world. McGraw-Hill Education is the adaptive education technology leader with the vision for creating a highly personalized learning experience that prepares students of all ages for the world that awaits. The Company has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in more than 65 languages. For additional information, visit mheducation.com.
McGraw-Hill Education School (PreK-12) is looking for a smart, energetic, and highly motivated marketer to join our team. Our ideal Marketing Automation Specialist candidate is a team-oriented individual who is passionate about digital marketing and has extensive knowledge of email marketing and marketing automation practices, including campaign building, email design, deployment, and deliverability. This individual should also have experience maintaining and practicing industry marketing automation best practices in the effort to achieve optimal response rates. The Marketing Automation Specialist will partner with functions like Product and Relationship Marketing, Sales, Strategy & Analytics and others to create and execute promotional, lifecycle, and transactional email programs using Marketo, our marketing automation platform.
Other responsibilities include:
- Own the marketing automation responsibilities for 1-2 portfolio groups within McGraw-Hill Education School as the point-of-contact and strategic director for the automation practices.
- Become an internal expert on our marketing automation platform, Marketo. Build, test and send emails; develop web forms, landing pages, and marketing automation programs.
- Implement test and learn process within the channel, including A/B testing & lifecycle management.
- Understand and develop segmentation strategies; use internal data resources to filter and target appropriate segments.
- Maintain job request schedule and documentation to support efficient team practices and provide thorough data for reporting.
- Work with marketing manager, internal stakeholders, and content team (writers, editors) to advise on email content and creative to improve response rates and align to best practices.
- Support marketing team on other projects as necessary.
- Must have completed a Bachelor's program at an accredited college or university in a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in high-frequency email marketing
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Prior experience working with Marketo required
- Proficiency with CS6 Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver, and Microsoft Office Suite 2010 required
- Experience in using Salesforce.com is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to take the lead in optimizing campaign quality and suggesting technical enhancements to improve performance
- Team-oriented with strong work ethic focused on achieving goals, comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of the latest trends/challenges/capabilities in the marketing automation space
- Strong project/time management skills (very organized and able to manage multiple projects)
- Understanding of marketing operations, specifically building requirements for list segmentation, workflows and triggered emails
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please emailTalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
To apply, please visit: McGraw-Hill | Careers