McGraw-Hill Education is a digital learning company that draws on its more than 100 years of educational expertise to offer solutions which improve learning outcomes around the world. McGraw-Hill Education is the adaptive education technology leader with the vision for creating a highly personalized learning experience that prepares students of all ages for the world that awaits. The Company has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in more than 65 languages. For additional information, visit mheducation.com.
McGraw-Hill Education School (PreK-12) is looking for a smart, energetic, and highly motivated marketer to join our team as the Associate Manager, Marketing Automation and Operations. The Associate Manager will play an important role in our marketing strategy as we evolve our Marketo implementation and further develop demand generation programs that directly contribute to our growth. This individual will be responsible for knowing the right information to capture, analyze and report regarding customers, prospects, lead funnel and campaign effectiveness, to measure performance and support business decisions. Managing scalable, repeatable systems and process, the Associate Manager will ensure marketing investments can be tracked and measured through to revenue. This role will work closely with internal departments including Marketing strategists (Product and Relationship Marketing), Sales, Sales Operations, and the Global Technology Services teams. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing Automation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop dashboards, graphs, reports, and presentations of marketing automation results. Manage analytics and reporting processes to measure the success of marketing activities, including lead nurture reporting, email metrics, demand funnel reporting, etc. in collaboration with the Analytics team.
- Conduct regular analysis of data to uncover trends and gain insights. Report findings to the business to improve marketing practices and results.
- Support marketing systems infrastructure, including the continued implementation and operations of Marketo and the integration with SFDC, working in close collaboration with the Sales Operations team.
- Sales Liaison and Advocate: Work closely with Operations and Sales teams to ensure leads are correctly routed and monitor SLA dashboard to ensure sales reps are working marketing leads in agreed timeframe.
- Process Design and Documentation: Design and document existing processes and implement improvements to enhance productivity. Develop and manage training for stakeholders to ensure adherence to process for both system and lead tracking/management.
- Routinely audit systems and processes to ensure compliance with best practices.
- Oversee integrity and quality of marketing data. Create and manage data cleansing programs in Marketo. Support list imports and marketing activity tracking to ensure input of quality data.
- Assist with lead scoring implementation and analysis, as well as periodic update of scoring models.
- Analyze lead management model and identify areas for improvement including: lead delivery, rejected leads, recycle programs, and activity metrics.
- Work with Lead Nurture Manager to identify opportunities to develop lead nurture campaigns to improve demand funnel conversion rates, continuously monitoring and testing effectiveness.
- Assist with PPC/SEM strategy as needed
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing operations, automation or analytic role
- 4 year degree in business, marketing, mathematics, computer science or related field
- Intermediate-to-advanced marketing automation skills for developing programs and generating reports
- Advanced knowledge of Marketo
- Experience in SEM/PPC marketing campaigns preferred
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze data and convey information
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Strong project/time management skills, highly organized and able to manage multiple projects
Do you want to make a difference in the education of children? Come join a dedicated team of professionals who are intent on changing the world of education. With a 125 year history as an education publisher, we are now a learning science company, and one of the most well-known brands in education leading the transition of the classroom into the digital age. And we need your expertise and passion to continue our momentum.
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
To apply, please visit: McGraw-Hill | Careers