Position: Marketing Automation Analyst
Location: Columbia, MO
The job, in a nutshell:
The Marketing Automation Analyst provides day-to-day campaign implementation through our automation platform, Marketo. In this role, you will create emails, set-up and execute campaigns, segment and manage lists, identify and suggest areas for optimization and generally own our marketing automation process and system.
The role is focused on marketing automation, but you have an understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and how it all works together to drive results. You're a marketing technologist, copywriter, email template creator, data analyzer, A/B tester, nurture-trail and campaign optimizer who loves this stuff. I mean, loves it.
Sound like you? Please consider joining our unique team.
This role is set to join our direct channel team, working to compete in the digital space with a new insurance brand. We're a small, agile and cross-functional team - so we need dynamic self-starters to hit the ground running and work well in a fluid, collaborative setting. We're customer-obsessed. We're data junkies. We test and optimize. And we like things that way.
Your day looks something like this:
- Design and manage demand generation programs in Marketo, including email campaigns, complex nurture tracks and database segmentations.
- Build/set-up all campaign assets within the marketing automation platform, including emails, landing pages, and forms. May lead collaboration with team members or agency partners to create assets.
- Build reports and dashboards to manage detailed tracking of marketing programs across various channels, and collaborate with team members and agency partners to analyze data and translate analysis into actionable recommendations for optimization.
- Collaborate with customer experience and marketing management to support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce.com, such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation and data cleansing.
- Develop, document and enforce business rules, processes, naming conventions and procedures for automation.
We're looking for someone with:
- 3+ years' experience with an enterprise-level marketing automation platform, with a preference for candidates with proficiency in Marketo
- Talent writing marketing copy; portfolio/sample submission that includes email and advertising items required
- Basic HTML and other technical skills required to build and troubleshoot email templates within Marketo
- Strong understanding of marketing operations and processes, including how CRM and MA work together, A/B testing, campaign execution and measurement methodologies
- Google Analytics understanding/experience
- Ability to build positive, productive working relationships
- Strong strategic thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- A desire to grow marketing skill-set in an agile, start-up, collaborative environment
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation
Bonus if you have:
- Marketo Power User designation
- Working experience with Salesforce.com