2 of 2 people found this helpful
Allison Sparrow - looks like that is a mistake (that bullet looks copied from the Reporting and Analytics section above the Marketing Calendar on the checklist). There's no report type for calendar that exists from my knowledge
My assumption would be that it is meant to have information about filtering the calendar. Most of what you need to know about calendar should be in the Docs: Marketing Calendar - Marketo Docs - Product Docs
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hi Allison, we have a virtual class coming up in August for Passport holders titled "Marketing Calendar and Program Schedule View" the abilities linked to the course include:
- State the differences between the Global Calendar and Program Schedule Calendar
- Issue calendar licenses to users
- Create custom entry types
- Create, save, and share filters
- View entries via agenda or details
- Show program focus from the Global Calendar
- Add a global overlay to the Program Schedule Calendar
- Reschedule, create, confirm, and delete entries
- Build an entire event program from the program schedule
I took the course myself and learned a lot about the Marketing Calendar! I don't recall being able to create/run custom reports but maybe it's referring to the ability to create, save, and share filters.
I think it's a typo in the prep guide. Perhaps reach out to the doc owner to fix that wording?
Thanks Allison! I'll edit the .pdf and send it to the Certification Manager and let her know!