Email Marketing Specialist
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing email communications, implementing acquisition and retention programs, and working to help the Email Marketing Team successfully growing the email marketing channel. The job holder will work with cross functional teams to further develop the email marketing program, increase customer engagement, optimize email communications and support brand objectives. The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for conducting analysis, improving efficiency, and providing insight to management about the performance of the email marketing program, as well as ensuring best practices.
This position reports to the Email Marketing Manager.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition.
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows
- Execute QA and end-to-end testing for email templates
- Optimize campaign performance through testing and segmentation
- Develop new email templates and testing strategies that deliver against ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention
- Contribute to comprehensive testing & reporting matrix that accurately assesses delivery and performance of email campaigns
- Maintain and ensure high levels of data hygiene and integrity with fast-growing, high-volume lists
- Run reports and prepare analyses for marketing programs or proposals
- Develop campaigns to drive traffic to retail channel and continually test and optimize programs
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations
- Work with cross functional team to develop and advance email tools
- 2 – 3 years online marketing-specific experience with a minimum 1 year demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion
- Proven expertise leveraging Marketo to create multi-step Nurture Campaigns, Lead Scoring models, and Analytics Dashboards
- Demonstrated success in contributing to high volume integrated email marketing programs for consumer audiences
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking and ROI analysis
- Strategic CRM focus and can suggest creative solutions in-line with business objectives
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional written communication skills