Do you have experience designing a digital marketing strategy AND leading a team to successfully execute?
AppSense is the leading provider of enterprise workspace management solutions that enable productive, secure workforces across mobile and desktop environments.
Our products have been deployed to over 6million users at over 3,000 customers worldwide to reduce IT complexity and improve the deployment and management of devices, apps, and data across the enterprise.
The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA with offices around the world.
- Partner with SVP of Marketing to facilitate the concept and execution of AppSense Brand strategies.
- Partner with Sales teams and IT leadership to execute online marketing direction and strategy.
- Provide support for Partner Programs and Field Events. (This includes planning with Sales, CDM, FMM, Inside Sales, Product Marketing and Partner Programs leads).
- Develop and execute online marketing for AppSense spanning:
- All Customer/Partner Facing Communication
- Website enhancement projects
- Content generation
- Marketo Execution and Optimization, including email campaigns (lead gen, lead nurturing, lead scoring)
- User Engagement and Profiling
- All social media and digital campaigns
- Manage online marketing projects from beginning to end with excellent communication and project management skills.
- Responsible for management of Corp. Marketing Team, including budgeting. Responsible for SalesForce management and integration.
- Provide RFP Support as needed.
- Stay abreast of online marketing trends and new technologies; proactively provide innovative ideas for online marketing solutions in support of objectives and initiatives.
- Measure and report on online marketing impact.
Experience - Knowledge Required & Qualifications:
• 10+ years of online marketing experience required.
• 4 Year College Degree in marketing-related field, or equivalent experience. Graduate degree preferred.• Online marketing experience with Technology company/in Tech industry.• Proven experience in each of the below digital marketing strategies – and can build/design/manage each area as needed:
o SEO programso SEM programso Email campaign development/management and marketing automation programso Social media programso Website Content Management Systems (WCMS)o Website project management across IT, content, and design stakeholders
• Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce.com administration.• Strong knowledge and experience with PowerPoint, Graphic Design and Word suite.• Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
Apply here: AppSense