What if …
You came to work every day with a spring in your step and a sense of purpose in your soul?
You were part of an exciting start-up, surrounded by America’s best and brightest marketers, all dedicated to showing off an awesome product?
This wasn’t a kooky dream – but a bright, shining Silicon Valley reality?
Great news: You’ll enjoy all this and more working for BetterWorks. At BetterWorks, we’re rethinking -- and disrupting -- how work gets done, and as Product Marketing you’ll be a critical part of our crusade. Join a talented team of folks with degrees from top-notch schools like Berkeley, Yale, and Stanford and experience at some of the Valley’s biggest and baddest companies: Adobe, Box, Palantir, Salesforce, and Yahoo!.
We are the first enterprise goals platform trusted by high performing companies to drive operational excellence and provide powerful insights on how work gets done. We’re privately-held and have raised over $15 million in Series A funding from prestigious venture capital firms, Kleiner Perkins Caulfield & Byers and Formation 8.
Now for the details…
You will be responsible for:
- Driving product and partner launches with an impactful go-to-market plan, working closely with Product Management, Sales & Marketing, Customer Success, Engineering and other functional groups.
- Coordinating end-to-end go-to-market activities, from product definition to sales activities.
- Developing written and PowerPoint collateral that support the selling process of your products.
- Creating and executing product trainings for Sales, in coordination with Product Management, related to new product launches.
- Developing product targeting, positioning, messaging, and all marketing and sales assets (website updates, data sheets, presentations, videos).
- Monitoring and analyzing customer needs and market trends.
- Supporting all events and trade shows, ensuring that the proper product positioning is well communicated.
- Creating content to support demand generation efforts (e.g. webinar content, whitepapers etc.).
- Working with our customer facing teams to drive case studies.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred. Deep-seeded knowledge for SaaS technology.
- At least two years of previous product marketing / PR / content writing experience.
- Passion for writing and creative thinking.
- Positive and collaborative attitude.
- Creative out of the box thinking.
- Quick learner, self-starter.
- Strong project management and cross-departmental communication skills.
- Strong affinity for technology. You pay attention to what’s new in tech, and have an innate desire to understand how things work.
Perks at BetterWorks:
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Frequent guest speakers from around Silicon Valley
- Mentorship opportunities
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Daily catered meals
- Fully paid parking pass or CalTrain pass
- Unlimited in-house snacks & drinks
Read more about BetterWorks:
BetterWorks is an enterprise goals platform trusted by high performing companies to engage, empower and cross-functionally align their workforces. By applying Goal Science™ thinking, BetterWorks meets the needs of millennial and mobile workers with the security and scalability that enterprises demand. Our goal is to drive companies to become operationally excellent and provide powerful insights about how work gets done. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, with an office in New York, and is privately held and funded by venture capital firms Kleiner Perkins Caulfield & Byers and Formation 8. BetterWorks has an elite team with talent from industry innovators including Palantir, Yammer, Box, Adobe, Cisco and Salesforce. To learn more about BetterWorks, visit www.betterworks.com.