Unsubscribed Changing from True to False on SFDC Conversion?

Paul_Su2
Level 3

Unsubscribed Changing from True to False on SFDC Conversion?

Digging into some of the operational fields I noted that the following situation is occurring and I can't seem to figure out why:

A SFDC Lead that currently has Unsubscribed = True but upon conversion from Lead --> Contact that Unsubscribed Field is then being changed (reset it seems) form True --> False....

Since this is a SFDC Standard Field, there isn't the option to map it upon conversion in the "Lead Custom Field Mapping" section in SFDC so I would assume the default action would be to map it over on conversion but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Anyone run into this before? Is there some buried custom rule/workflow or something somewhere in SFDC? When I click on that Activity ID for where Change Data Value: Changed Unsubscribed from [true] to false] the reason shown is "Synched from Salesforce.com..... " with the Source = SFDC

image (1).png

image (3).png

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unsubscribed Changing from True to False on SFDC Conversion?

Paul Su​ that's weird. Is there an Unsubscribe field on the Contact object at all? If so, what's the default field?

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

This is a known problem. Please do a search in the community as I know others have addressed this.

Paul_Su2
Level 3

Hey Josh, I did a search and couldn't find any other discussions - can you give me a link of one or two? Unless I'm searching using for the wrong keywords....

Tim_Madel1
Level 4

Were you able to find any help on this?