Justin Norris

Agenda updated! #TORMUG meeting on June 30.

Discussion created by Justin Norris Expert on Jun 25, 2015

Hey all, just to let you know that the agenda for the #TORMUG meeting on June 30 has been updated to include all the details.

First off, I'm going to be presenting some tips and tricks to take your Marketo instance to the next level. These are some tactics I've found really useful for deploying programs super fast, automating data capture and campaign attribution, containing your complex logic, triggering flows off of inactivity, and much more.

Also, your input needed! We're trying a new new segment called "Ask the Group / Show and Tell." It's where you can either pitch your sticky problems to the group for some free advice OR show off your latest work.

if you want to do some show and tell, just get in touch with Caryl Mostacho or myself either via DM or just reply to this thread. It can be something you think is really neat or something you want feedback on. You can expect feedback to be constructive, helpful, and friendly .

Really look forward to seeing you all there. Please share this event with your colleagues and fellow Marketo-Torontonians (side note: we need a better name than that) who may be interested.

Outcomes