SOLVED

Smart Lists won't generate, creating a lag on all our email send campaigns

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart Lists won't generate, creating a lag on all our email send campaigns

Wondering if I am doing something wrong, pretty standard smart lists we use every Monday not generating this week and creating huge time delays on our email sends.

Anyone with similar pain this week? Any work around ideas?

THANK YOU!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Smart Lists won't generate, creating a lag on all our email send campaigns

If these smart lists normally work for you and you haven't changed anything I'd definitely recommend reaching out to the support team! Sometimes filters for activities that happen frequently can slow down a smart list load time or referencing too many other smart lists, but if you use these regularly I'd definitely ask support. I was having issues yesterday with just general slowness in Marketo so there may be a larger issue as well. Hope everything is sorted out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

If these smart lists normally work for you and you haven't changed anything I'd definitely recommend reaching out to the support team! Sometimes filters for activities that happen frequently can slow down a smart list load time or referencing too many other smart lists, but if you use these regularly I'd definitely ask support. I was having issues yesterday with just general slowness in Marketo so there may be a larger issue as well. Hope everything is sorted out!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much! If it doesn't clear up soon I think I will escalate it to our support contact!