How do I actually set up our lead scoring?
I have my scores all mapped out but i can not find the technical set up process in marketo. I search lead score and it shows no results.
see my guide:
Marketing Rockstar's Guide to Marketo - How to Use MarketoMarketing Rockstar Guides
then use Import Program to use Marketo's basic Lead Scoring Program to start with.
There is also this document:
Was a good source for me.
Here is how we do it (and this is very basic framework - the guides that the guys gave you are much more detailed and comprehensive):
1. Define the different types of scores (don't forget negative scores for inactivity and unsubscribes)
2. Create an operational program called "Lead Scoring"
3. Set up triggered smart campaigns for each types of the scores you defined within the program (i.e. Trigger = fills out the form, Flow = Change score +10)
4. Set up retro-active filter-based smart campaigns to catch as many of existing leads as you can
5. Run the filtered campaigns
6. Activate the triggered campaigns
...and you are all set
Retrieving data ...