AlliedBarton is looking to hire a Marketing Campaign Manager based out of Pittsburgh. This position is the "quarterback" of their Marketo campaigns. Link and description below.
At AlliedBarton Security Services, we sell trust. We foster a sales team environment that embraces a consultative approach and recognizes that your judgment is critical to leveraging a world class brand in the local market, with tailored solutions that ensure the safety and security of the people, homes and businesses of our communities.
We are currently seeking a Marketing professional, skilled in using marketing automation tools to lead the campaign strategy for the Marketing & Sales Services team in Pittsburgh, PA. This key role is responsible for managing the strategy using Marketo which will help with the design, development and execution of marketing campaigns created to generate demand, increase the client prospect funnel, and sales revenue pipeline. The position will conduct regular analysis of campaign and content performance to optimize effectiveness, supporting the use of sales and marketing technology including customer relationship management and marketing automation tools that support profitable business growth. Responsibilities include:
- Drive the development and management of lead awareness and nurturing campaigns to enhance the demand management process to produce increased selling opportunities and customer retention
- Conduct business intelligence analysis of campaigns and content to optimize effectiveness and campaign process improvement
- Work with stakeholders, marketing, communications and design teams to drive each objective to completion and ensure all campaigns are optimized, delivered on time and accurately
- Work with content and website teams to provide input on landing pages and report on web page conversions
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of buying personas
- Conduct analysis of utilization of marketing automation and CRM tools to fine-tune programs and achieve maximum marketing ROI
- Support the building, editing, testing and launching of campaigns designed to increase the number of marketing captured leads that convert to sales qualified leads and revenue
- Participate in training and education with marketing automation, CRM and other internal tools used to manage demand generation. When appropriate, provide recommendations on how to leverage that technology to improve engagement
- Uphold and support best practices associated with campaign design and execution marketing automation, customer relationship management applications
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer who is based out of the Chicago regional office. REQUIRED EXPERIENCEThe ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree plus experience in a marketing operations role that focuses on demand generation, nurturing techniques, and marketing campaign development. Other skills include:
- Solid knowledge of marketing automation tools (i.e. Marketo, Eloqua, etc.).
- Solid knowledge of CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills is critical
- Superior, world class interpersonal and communication skills to effectively document and report important information with all levels of the organization. This includes clearly defining the concept of programs, benefits and the associated risks for the efforts of the team including financial considerations
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships, both internal and external
- A highly motivated, hands-on leader with demonstrated ability to take personal responsibility to develop and implement new ideas and initiatives
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities!
Embark upon an exciting sales career while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, takeResponsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust.