Hey Marketo Nation,
We are growing and looking to add talent to our roster. If you have ever wanted a great opportunity and looking for a move to a beautiful city surrounded by towering mountains with a lot of outdoor recreation, this is your chance! Our client list is expanding and automated content marketing is a big priority for us. Check us out and apply to be on our team!
Marketing Automation Consultant
HyperX Media (HXM), est. 1998, is a rapidly growing, full-service digital marketing firm that specializes in driving demand for B2B, medical and consumer considered purchase products. HXM employs a comprehensive approach to digital marketing that leverages the right blend of all online traffic channels, creative and technology to produce high ROI solutions for our clients.
Our Marketing Automation Consultant will be responsible for providing expert-level marketing strategies, tactics and execution with a specific emphasis on content marketing, email nurture, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and marketing automation implementation.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Setup and maintenance of a variety of marketing automation platforms
- Create assets within marketing automation platforms ensuring best practices are top of mind
- Working with a team of design, content, and developer professionals to deliver on recommended strategies and tactics
- Ability to design content marketing strategies within a marketing automation platform based on internal model
- 2+ years implementing and deploying email nurture campaigns.
- 2+ years implementing and managing campaigns through leading marketing automation tool(s) such as Marketo, Hubspot and ActON.
- Strong skills in HTML coding and responsive email creation
- 5+ years digital marketing execution experience (PPC, SEO, Social, Display, Affiliate and/or Email)
- Marketo or Hubspot Certified (Preferred)
Desired skill sets:
- Expert-level understanding of diverse conversion rate optimization approaches and tactics
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and to work in a fast-paced agency environment
- Ability to create technically complex email campaigns that can be articulated to a non-technical audience
- Proactive, self-motivated personality, requiring a low amount of supervision
Salary: Above Average - Based on Experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, 401k, Generous PTO Program