Puppet Labs, the leading provider of IT automation, is looking to hire an outstanding Marketing Operations Manager to add critical horsepower to its expanding marketing team.
We're looking for a dynamic and energetic individual who possesses a mix of analytical, creative and operational know-how required to accelerate business growth at Puppet Labs. You will collaborate with members of the Marketing, Sales and Business Operations teams to execute and continuously improve the operations of our marketing efforts, driving efficiencies in lead generation and sales pipeline creation.
Learn more and apply for the job today: http://www.jobscore.com/jobs2/puppetlabs/marketing-operations-manager/au_CjwZdSr5lAbiGaltGfR?ref=rss&sid=68
In this critical role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and optimizing the global marketing automation infrastructure with the goal of standardizing best practices across both marketing and regional sales teams.
- Increasing efficiency in lead processes and pipeline creation by optimizing the company’s primary conversion points across the marketing & sales funnel.
- Implementing and managing the company’s marketing automation technologies including nurture flows, lead scoring, email marketing, and reporting and analysis.
- Improving the quality of the marketing database, with tactics such as list segmentation, data enrichment projects to improve targeting, and list loading.
- Building and improving the global marketing reporting and analysis processes, with the goal of demonstrating marketing’s impact on bookings, and to provide insight for future optimization. Deliver such reports on a regular cadence to track progress and to remove barriers.
- Selecting and operating all marketing tools and infrastructure to support lead generation, pipeline creation and overall operations.
- Training the Marketing and Sales teams on global marketing processes.
- Managing all email campaigns (scheduling, implementation, tracking etc.).
- Building and managing lead generation landing pages, forms, etc.
Working for Puppet Labs
Our mission at Puppet Labs is to drive the cost of technology change to zero. We make IT automation software for systems administrators, freeing them from repetitive work and fire-fighting so they can do more interesting and higher-value work for their organizations. Our most important measure of success is their love for our products.
We're growing fast, but we're determined for everyone here to have a real impact on the company and our customers every day. We're driven and restless. We encourage creativity and collaboration. By challenging each other, we foster continuous improvement. We hire carefully for passion, self-motivation, intelligence, curiosity, and adaptability.
We offer excellent health benefits for employees and family, a flexible time-off policy (that we do insist you use), and a variety of methods to grow your skills and further your career. We have employees all around the US, the UK, Sweden, Canada, the Czech Republic and Australia. Our headquarters in downtown Portland, Oregon, is one block off Tom McCall Waterfront Park with views of Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens and the Willamette River.
Puppet powers thousands of companies, including Twitter, Yelp, Disney, Google, Citrix, eBay, NYSE, Cisco WebEx, Salesforce, Bank of America and PayPal. Our investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, VMware, Google Ventures, Cisco, True Ventures, Radar Partners, and Emerson Street Partners.