I have an engagement program set to cast daily (Sun-Thu), because I want people to enter the program regularly, but at specifically optimized send times. My initial engagement campaigns is set to send emails every other day, so I set it up like this:
- (Cast 1) Program: Send Email 1
- (Cast 2) Program: Wait Step 1: Wait 1 minute
- (Cast 3) Program: Send Email 2
- (Cast 4) PProgram: Wait Step 2: Wait 1 minute
- (Cast 5) Program: Send Email 3
- (Cast 6) Program: Wait Step 3: Wait 1 minute
- (Cast 7) Program: Send Email 4
- (Cast 8) Program: Wait Step 4: Wait 1 minute
- (Cast 7) Program: Tag as exhausted and paused (and some other administrative stuff).
That worked for a while. But now I have a new engagement program only intending to send emails weekly, with daily casts. I want to set it up similar to above, however instead of just "Wait 1 Minute" in the flow step, I wanted to change that Wait Step program flow as:
- Change Cadence to Paused
- Wait 5 days
- Change Cadence to Normal
I want to make sure that this method will work. Has anyone tried it or doing something similar?