Digital Art Director
Digital Marketing Designer/Developer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of digital marketing assets, including marketing campaign emails, landing pages, forms and microsites. The primary location for these assets will be in the Marketo marketing automation platform.
This position will require both web design and web developer skills and proficiency in Marketo. Previous experience in Marketo or other marketing automation platforms is preferred, but not required for a candidate strong in web design and development.
As a member of the Marketing Communications team, this role will interact closely with Product Marketing and Demand Generation to support lead generation programs and general digital marketing asset development.
1. Design and develop digital assets for nurture and general email marketing campaigns. Create HTML-based emails, landing pages, microsites, forms and other digital assets, for revenue marketing.
2. Assist in building Marketo programs and the programming logic that deploys digital assets.
3. Design and develop other types of hosted sites and digital mediums.
- Ability to work closely with the MarCom Manager, MarCom team, Demand Generation team and Product Managers in the development, implementation, creation and review of e-marketing content.
- Ability to take creative direction from the aforementioned team members.
- Adherence to Bio-Rad Global MarCom standards and design guidelines.
- Strong attention to detail, project management and workload prioritization.
- Ability to easily change priorities when necessary.
- Command of the English language. Excellent spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- A positive attitude, initiative and good problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud with an emphasis on Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Proficiency across the MS Office Suite, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Significant skills with email deployment/marketing automation tool(s).
- Bachelors in art, web design/graphic design or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in a Marketing Communications environment.
- 2+ years experience with email marketing and/or email automation platform–Marketo preferred.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Proven track record of implementing, developing and executing successful email marketing programs in a B2B organization.
- Understanding of persona-based marketing, targeting and segmentation.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, presentation and verbal/written communication skills, with strong ability to influence people at all levels of the organization.
If interested in the position, please contact Cathy Mainini at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.