1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hi Mark - don't see the attachment?
hi alisa, apologies for the delay in replying. Here are some more details:
- To build and manage marketing automation programs and the CRM process to support NewVoiceMedia’s UK, EMEA and APAC marketing activities, as briefed by the regional marketing teams.
- The role reports into RVP Marketing Operations but will require the successful candidate to work cross-functionally with sales, corporate marketing, field marketing, partner marketing and corporate communications.
- Create and manage programs to support a multi-touch buying cycle including web, trade shows, webinars, email and nurture activities.
- Provide analytical support to understand ROI across channels and programs, develop appropriate lead scoring and measure specific email and nurture results.
- Contribute ideas and plans to improve the use of NewVoiceMedia’s marketing automation platform.
- Utilise A/B testing where appropriate to maximise results.
- Work within the team to support our goal of world class data integrity including data appending and de-duplication.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience using marketing automation.
- Specific use of Marketo and Salesforce is preferred, but essential to have marketing automation/CRM background.
- Metric driven and focussed on continuous development with a “can do” attitidue to challenging situations.
- Strong communication skills – this role will involve working with a varied internal customer audience.
- Use of web (SEO/PPC) and social media to drive qualified leads and pipeline a distinct advantage.
yes Ravi, the role is open. If you're interested I've emailed you for you to reply with your details.
Where do we send our CV's to apply for the position?
connect with me on linkedin first.