Marketo Forms are "Blocked Resources" (blocked by Google Robots for search crawling)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Forms are "Blocked Resources" (blocked by Google Robots for search crawling)

Hi--I just signed up for Google Webmaster Tools, and I see that all of the pages with our Marketo forms are blocked by Google Robots . This is creating a long list of "blocked resources" for our website. This may impact our SEO.

How do I resolve this issue? Does this have to do with the CNAMES, SPF or DKIM records set-up by my developer? Anyone else have this issue?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo Forms are "Blocked Resources" (blocked by Google Robots for search crawling)

What's in the robots.txt for your domain?  Paste the whole thing here or tell me an example URL.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo Forms are "Blocked Resources" (blocked by Google Robots for search crawling)

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You said there was a long list of blocked resources for your domain.  Are these resources like "forms2.min.js"?  That has no effect on SEO.