Are you a full-stack marketer with a passion for technology? Do you find the opportunity to build a B2B digital marketing engine from the ground up exciting? If so, this is the position for you!
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for creating awareness of Echoworx in target markets and successfully positioning our products to prospects, customers, partners and industry influencers.
Consult with sales to develop, implement, and optimize a lead management process
- Select a marketing automation platform and integrate it with salesforce.com
- Grow a segmented subscriber database of prospects, customers, influencers, and partners
- Collaborate with editors to manage a search engine and conversion-rate optimized website
- Execute marketing campaigns across all earned, owned, and paid media channels
- Determine and manage a mix of paid advertising techniques to extend reach
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand activities across the lead process
Measures of Success The Demand Generation Manager will be measured on the growth and quality of our subscriber database, website traffic, inbound links, social media reach and referrals. Longer term success metrics will include shared targets on the cost, quality, and volume of sales-ready leads generated by marketing. Success could lead to additional leadership opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications:Graduates with bachelor’s degrees in marketing, communications, public relations or related field
- 5-7 years of experience with B2B demand generation marketing across all inbound and outbound channels, including email marketing, digital advertising, social media, and event marketing
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with salesforce.com and at least one major marketing automation system (Eloqua, Marketo, or similar)
- Proven track record of planning, leading or executing demand generation marketing campaigns within the IT industry, including managing 3rd party digital ad brokers and content syndicators
- Previous experience with public relations, direct marketing and partner co-marketing are definite assets
About this company
Echoworx is the developer of SaaS solution OneWorld, the industry’s first intelligent message encryption platform. We are a hard-working, enthusiastic team, with a passion for enabling our clients to protect the privacy of the data. Our offices are located in Toronto at Yonge and York Mills with easy access by transit or car. We strive to foster a working environment that is productive, yet relaxed and social.
This is a full-time position with benefits and a salary commensurate with the selected candidates qualifications and credentials. Minimal travel is expected.