2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2015 12:01 PM by Rich French

Why was I denied from a MUG

Ryan Raynor

I applied for and was denied participation in the Raleigh/Durham MUG. Technically I work in Greensboro (1hr commute) and live in Burlington (45 min commute). I work for the internal IT department at my organization and support Marketing and Sales. I am one of two Marketo Administrators within the organization. I develop digital campaigns for my organization and yet I was denied over a job title (btw I was formerly the Operations manager for our marketing department). This seems EXTREMELY MYOPIC. Rich French

• Re: Why was I denied from a MUG
          Rich French

Ryan,

When I checked your profile this morning your location was not North Carolina, thus the denial.  I see now that you have updated your profile and would love to have you as part of the MUG.  Please make the request again and I will gladly approve.

Regards,

Rich

• Re: Why was I denied from a MUG
            Rich French

Ryan,

I don't know if you are planning to attend the Raleigh Block Party at Jimmy V's in Raleigh on July 28th but wanted to let you know that I will be there.  So far we have 34 members of the Raleigh\Durham MUG and I'd like to add you to that list.  I'll be talking to some of those members there and trying to solidify when and where we can have our first official meeting.  I hope you are attending and look forward to meeting you there.

Regards,

Rich French

Raleigh\Durham MUG Leader