Hello Marketo Nation! We are hiring for a marketing ops rockstar in Austin, TX. If you love data & analytics, are an expert in Marketo and Salesforce ops and best practices, and want to work at rapidly growing company--we've got the job for YOU!
Marketing Operations Specialist
goTransverse powers leading-edge companies who push conventional boundaries with disruptive product and services offerings with our amazing platform, TRACT®. We are looking for rock stars to join our team.
As the Marketing Operations Specialist, you are responsible for the management of all aspects of marketing operations and systems including marketing automation systems, customer relationship management (CRM), data integrity of leads, campaign analytics, and marketing to sales process documentation.
Your technical and analytical chops won’t be enough; you’ll also need to have the communication skills and ability to manage without authority across the entire sales and marketing organization. If you are a unicorn, we want to talk to you.
- Manage the sales/marketing technology stack including vendor relationships, technical implementation, integrations and day-to-day operations
- Serve as the company Marketo “guru” by implementing lead scoring, targeted campaigns, drip & nurture programs and customer communication
- Ensure accurate synchronization between Marketo and Salesforce.com database
- Oversee data governance for the company (integrity, hygiene, compliance)
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Arrange and manage briefings for the team on the demand pipeline, campaign performances and sales hand-offs
- Document marketing processes and ensure compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years in a B2B marketing/sales environment
- Proficiency in Marketo (certification preferred) and Salesforce.com (administrator training preferred)
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Self-motivated, proactive and process-oriented
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience with online registration systems, social media platforms, Word Press, and Google Analytics a plus
- Sense of humor is a must
- Willing to eat free lunches in the office and be a team player
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume submission is required for consideration. Only candidates already eligible to work in the United States will be considered.