SOLVED

How to check SFDC sync failed?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to check SFDC sync failed?

Hi

How can i check SFDC sync failed?

can i create a smart list that can give me all the email that there last (if the lead was sync before to SFDC) sync failed for any reason?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How to check SFDC sync failed?

No.

The best way is to check the Notifications at the top of the screen. It will only tell you about sync failures. Click on the list of leads and it will bring up a smart list, but there's no way to create your own list.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

No.

The best way is to check the Notifications at the top of the screen. It will only tell you about sync failures. Click on the list of leads and it will bring up a smart list, but there's no way to create your own list.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your explanation. I had a "Sync Lead to SFDC: Failed: Failed: Unknown_Exception: You're creating a duplicate record. We recommend you use an existing record instead.", which was caused by lead filling out an incorrect email address on the form and this lead did not show up between notifications. Will continue to look for a way that notifies you when this happens - it seems to happen a couple of times with every event.

Cheers,
Max

Ravi_Ansal2
Level 6

Hi Avigail Mouyal​,

You can create a smart list using condition on syncing lead to SFDC LIKE:

SFDC Created Date [Person] is empty send notification to yourself.

Hope this helps

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
I need to c all the leads that have a problem synced to SFDC. new and old leads.
For example - if a lead was already in the system and was already synced ones or more to SFDC .If we change his info (scoring,job title....) and the new info didn't synced= failed to SFDC (reason no mater) ,i want the ability to find all of  those leads. 

is there a way?

Ravi_Ansal2
Level 6

Hi Avigail Mouyal​,

You can Try a new Smart List with the filter Like:

SFDC created date Is empty so will find all the leads which was meant to SYNC but they didn't because of some issues.

I think it might work for You.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the tip Ravi Ansal - this seems to work. I don't receive the Notifications that Josh Hill​ mentioned.