Sorry, my requirement is "Usher should not be able to run/create any campaigns.
You can edit a role by selecting which of the permissions to allow for that role by checking the appropriate boxes.
Here's how Marketo User Roles work:
Marketo provides several built-in roles, with different levels of access:
- Admin - all parts of the application, including the Admin section
- Standard User - all parts of the application, except the Admin section
- Marketing User - all parts of the application, except the Admin section
- Web Designer - only the Design Studio
- Analytics User - only the Analytics section
You cannot edit the Admin and Standard User roles, but you can edit the others. You can also create new custom roles, to match the particular organizational structures in your company.
You can find more information here: Descriptions of Role Permissions - Marketo Docs - Product Docs
And here are all the steps to modify the user role: Managing User Roles and Permissions - Marketo Docs - Product Docs
Hope this helps!