Hi, I have an immediate opening on my team. This role is based in Reston, VA outside of Washington, D.C. Please share!
The Email Marketing Operations Coordinator is responsible for outgoing campaigns that are sent to key audiences across leads, customers, and partners. The ideal candidate for this role has produced hundreds of B2B email campaigns, uses data to drive decision-making, and can work closely with a range of internal groups.
Apply and learn more here: http://grnh.se/san5wv
- Coordinate and produce email campaigns and landing pages across our marketing, product, and services teams
- Test, iterate, and build emails and landing pages
- Coordinate and produce internal campaign briefs
- Deploy ongoing targeting, segmentation, personalization, and A/B testing approaches for both emails and landing pages
- Interface with other teams on email marketing
- Adopt best-practices for efficient email production
- Leverage and implement additional email technologies like Litmus where necessary
- Monitor performance and investigate anomalies
- Manage database quality including duplicates, unsubscribe rates and delivering new contacts
- Define email template requirements and work closely with our design and content team
- You have 1-3 years of experience in email marketing
- You’re energized and highly motivated and want to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to meet deadlines and crank out quality work efficiently
- You have an amazing attention to detail and pride in delivering consistently pixel perfect work.
- You possess expert knowledge in CSS and HTML
- You have experience in marketing automation platforms like Marketo/Hubspot/ Eloqua or email marketing platforms (e.g. MailChimp/Constant Contact)
- You have a strong portfolio of email campaigns and landing pages that you produced with results to share
- You love the hunt for the perfect subject line
- You constantly incorporate best practices around email marketing into your work
Clarabridge helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve their customer experience. Using advanced text analytics, Clarabridge transforms survey, social, voice and all other forms of customer feedback into intelligence used to empower confident, decisive action across the business. The result: happier customers. For more information, visit http://www.clarabridge.com and http://www.beclarabridge.com.