This is an extremely exciting role at Optimizely where you will be managing our marketing technology stack, help streamline processes to accomplish marketing goals, and support Marketing by providing relevant budget and campaign reporting.
You will work closely with members of the Marketing, Business Systems, Finance, Sales and Success teams to ensure data integrity, as well as scalable implementation and integration of new technologies. You will also work with these teams to establish an efficient monitoring system, troubleshoot lead issues, and facilitate Marketing forecasting and budgeting.
In 2014, the San Francisco Business Times ranked Optimizely #1 among medium-sized businesses (101-500 employees) in the publication’s annual “Best Places to Work” poll, describing Optimizely as a “meritocracy of ideas.” Reviews on Glassdoor have netted the company a five-star rating and 100% of reviewers say they would recommend Optimizely to a friend.
About The Job:
- Maintain our marketing automation system (Marketo) that supports scalable campaign targeting, lead source attribution, and lead scoring
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including list management, and lead processes within Marketo and Salesforce
- Manage key marketing data integrations with Salesforce.com, Segment.io, APIs, and various other internal systems.
- Develop a world class sales & marketing partnership that drives the company’s revenue goals via innovative process improvements, key sales enablement initiatives, and accurate, intelligent sales funnel management. One team, one goal!
- Direct the marketing technology infrastructure (project management and implementation, governance and roadmap development), including collaboration with Sales, Success, Engineering, and other functions as needed
- Identify marketplace trends, tools and technologies to drive online acquisition, improve conversions, and support the growth of the business
- Track and measure ROI of all marketing and other funnel activities
- Define business analytics and develop dashboards to audit database health, campaign attribution, and pipeline contribution
- Identify and develop processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness (data management, documentation)
- 5-6 years in demand generation/marketing operations
- B2B marketing background with experience in marketing automation, leads processing (including lead scoring), marketing database, privacy compliance
- Successful track record of implementing and managing marketing automation systems and associated integrations. Hands-on experience working with various marketing and sales platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua or Salesforce
- Experience configuring customer tracking platform such as Google Analytics or Omniture; tag management system such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium or Bright Tag
- Experience with data warehousing platforms and demonstrated SQL ability
- Strong team player, strong collaboration skills
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and predict and prevent last minute fire drills.
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Must be resourceful and have initiative to resolve problems
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical
- Must be highly driven and self-motivated for a fast paced evolving environment
- BA/BS in marketing, business or computer science
- Free city-wide Gym membership at any Crunch Fitness.
- Free Clipper Card to pay for your commute to and from work from anywhere in the bay area.
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays.
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available.
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics.
- Full vision coverage including contacts.
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- 401k benefit.
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!