SOLVED

Where is the Email Health report?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where is the Email Health report?

If I understood the May Marketo updates correctly, I thought we were going to start automatically receiving an "Email Health" report in our Marketo notifications. I still haven't received anything like that and it's June 11 so I think a weekly report should have shown up by now.

Can someone help me out with this - any documentation or ideas? Was this something we have to set up or do something in order to get it? I thought it was just a new feature we were going to get automatically, but maybe that was incorrect.

Thanks for any clarification!!

Allison

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Re: Where is the Email Health report?

Yes, you will only receive a notification if something wrong is detected with your SPF or DKIM record.  If you aren't receiving notifications it's because everything is working smoothly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You mean: Release Notes: May 2015 - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

which just pings your DNS record to ensure SPF and DKIM are still there. You can see that in Notifications at the top of the screen...but I am unsure if this is fully available.

if you want email deliverability, please see the Email Performance Report or RCE's Email Analysis report.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Josh. I had seen that document but I was wondering if there was something more detailed than:

Email Deliverability

Marketo will now run weekly automated SPF and DKIM checks on your added domains. Stay on top of this by checking your notifications.

So you are saying that it is not running these weekly automated checks without me having to do anything? And will I always see a notification at the top of my screen - or just if there is a problem? So far I've gotten nothing in my notifications, which could mean everything is running smoothly - instead of what I assumed, which is that the "new feature" hadn't kicked in yet (causing me to think I needed to do something).

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Yes, you will only receive a notification if something wrong is detected with your SPF or DKIM record.  If you aren't receiving notifications it's because everything is working smoothly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome. Thank you, Steven, for the clear answer! Super helpful.