After setting up a whole email A/B test and sending out the first batch (say 20% of the distribution list), I have found an error in both of the emails. Am I able to edit the emails in between sending the test and sending the winner (the remaining 80%)? Will the remaining 80% receive the updated email?
I'm not entirely sure on this, but you should be able to update the emails and publish the changes. Marketo is always going to send the approved version, so I think you should be able to make the change.