JOB TITLE: Senior MarCom Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
Responsible for driving programs, campaigns, and tactical projects to deliver upon department and company objectives. Individual will assist in the ideation, development, execution, and reporting of key marketing activities ranging from simple emails to complex lifecycle nurturing campaigns on a global basis. Works with senior team members to determine proper combination of audience, message, and marketing mix. Position is instrumental in driving awareness and lead generation leveraging our marketing automation solution to maximize our understanding of engagement and ROI.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Employee is assigned project activities in one or more of the following areas):
- Define and develop programs/campaigns with senior stakeholders
- Create messaging/deliverables
- Program campaigns in Marketing Automation Solution - Marketo
- Create campaign/email communications
- Prepare lead capture forms and corresponding scoring/nurturing
- Setup/configure/manage Webinars including content development and outbound communications
- List management and data hygiene
- Metrics and reporting on key marketing activities
- Assist with project management, implementation, and launch of new corporate website
- Manage ongoing vendor relationship for web translation support
- Post content and make revisions to intranet and public web sites
- Manage access and change request queue from team members
- Responsible for monthly branded newsletter(s)
- Assist with key audience communications
- Engage in and feed social communication channels
- Initiative and Program support as determined for large campaigns, events, etc.
- Assist with new projects and technology deployments as needed to support objectives – e.g. application creation, wordpress plugin deployment, or Marketo connections/services
Literature maintenance and support
- Project Management of literature and communication
- Copywriting and Copyediting
Other related duties as assigned.
Works on moderately complex and specialized assignments where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations. Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments. Demonstrated effectiveness meeting deadlines in a role requiring continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials. Demonstrated experience using and proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Access and PowerPoint is required. Previous experience with web editing tools and content management systems required.
Minimum of a BA Degree in Marketing, Communications or Advertising. Individual must be able to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment. Previous project management experience is a plus. Previous experience as a MarCom Manager in a global high-tech organization is preferred. Marketo experience is required – preference given to Marketo Certified Experts.
Normal, Office Environment. Greater Seattle Area. Local candidates only at this time
Apply on LinkedIn: https://lnkd.in/eafwPUd
Feel free to direct message me with questions.