Scoring on program success

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scoring on program success

A basic scoring program from the Marketo library had a campaign to score on program success. I have some programs that can have multiple successes. Will people be scored them multiple times for success in the program?

It is sets leads can only run though the flow once.

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scoring on program success

Hi Alyssa,

Haven't seen the scoring program in question, but assuming the smart list trigger is "Program Status is Changed" with Success = True, then it should only score once since your qualification rules will ensure that they can only run through the flow once even if they're eligible multiple times.  That is, if they've already run through it with 1 success, they won't be able to run through it again.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alyssa,

Quick Question: Do you want every the lead score to increase with every program that is marked as a success or only once per lead redgardless of how many programs or marked as success?

Thanks,
Jared
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once per program. The concern that was raised by another person on my team was that our webinar programs have 3 progression statuses marked as a success and we don't want to score them multiple times by registering (a success) and viewing the recording (another success). 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like this program should work for you then, Alyssa. As long as the qualification rules are set so that they can run through the flow only once, regardless of how many times they may be eligible based on the smart list criteria, they will only get scored once.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Alyssa,

I could be crazy, but I think you would need to make a small modification if this one scoring campaign is going to be handling the scoring for all of your other programs since it has to run every time any program is a success, but you might be setting it up so each program has it's own scoring campaign.

If this one campaign is handling all of your scoring for program success, could you share a screenshot of the scoring campaign's smart list?

Thanks,
Jared
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jared, I think you raise a very good point.  If this smart campaign controls scoring across all programs, if someone comes in from one program but also qualifies as a result of success in another (whether that's another webcast, etc.), they'll already belong to the smart campaign and won't run through the scoring flow again with these qualification rules in place.  It definitely depends on what you're trying to accomplish.
Anonymous
Not applicable

0EM50000000RFub.jpg