Design Studio - dropdown menu for 'HTML Tools' doesn't stay open long enough to click

Anonymous
Not applicable

Design Studio - dropdown menu for 'HTML Tools' doesn't stay open long enough to click

I'm working on a Mac, OS 10.10.3 and Chrome Version 43.0.2357.81 (64-bit) and having a problem where, when working in Design Studio and editing a draft of an email, if I go to Email Actions>HTML Tools and try to select 'Download HTML', the submenu doesn't stay open long enough to actually select 'Download HTML'. Once I move into the submenu, it closes almost immediately.

Anyone else experiencing this? I haven't tried other browsers yet, but wanted to report this as it seems like it could trip people up...

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Design Studio - dropdown menu for 'HTML Tools' doesn't stay open long enough to click

I also saw this issue in Chrome on Windows. I found that if I moved fast enough I could sometimes get the link to actually click. But my actual work-around is to use Firefox (the browser I generally have Marketo open in). You might be best to try Safari and see if that fixes it...    

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Re: Design Studio - dropdown menu for 'HTML Tools' doesn't stay open long enough to click

Try hovering over Email Actions, and then use your down arrow key to move to "Download HTML", then press Enter.