1 of 1 people found this helpful
A couple of things to check:
- are you using a Token in the Email Subject line and is that token at the Folder or Program level?
- Are you using a Template for the Email? Can you check the TITLE tag on that template? I doubt it would cause this.
- are you absolutely sure the Send Alert flow steps are using the correct emails?
- are you sure your email is getting saved properly when you edit the subject line?
- what happens when you create a completely new email and type in the necessary text (no copy & paste) and then drop it into the Send Alert?
Josh Hill thanks for the ideas.
I had gone through a similar check list yesterday, and at the end of the day I managed to fix it using a variation of 5.
It seems like all the emails that I cloned somehow retained elements from the original, even though these weren't visible in the editor.
By creating a brand new email with the same template and copy and pasting all the exact text and HTML into it -- all of a sudden everything worked as expected.
My hypothesis is that the cloned emails got corrupted somehow. I didn't feel like waiting until Monday to contact support so I just re-created 17 alert emails instead
Nonetheless I saved the ones that weren't working to show support. Maybe there is a logical explanation but it feels like a bug of some kind.